GOOGLE SEARCH:

Google
 

Saturday, June 2, 2007

WATER RIDE

A gentle breeze caressed the trees
and my cheek
or was it you

I stole a peek
The whooshing wind
crashing against my face
like a torrent of sandpaper bubbles
or was it you

as the roller coaster barreled down the track
or was it you
tearing away my troubles
making up for my lack

A whipporwill called out
high up in the tree
maybe to his mate
love her fate
or was it you

MY fate
MY destiny

I felt the gentle waters lapping
Lightly tingling was the spray
against my face
or was it you
in this river ride..,
this space
I'm never quite sure, you know
as I feel the gentle wind blow
the watery spray

the way all these things make me feel
but then you steal their thunder
by crawling under
me and gently lowering me
onto your lap
your arms slap
themselves around me tight
MY HEART GOES INTO FLIGHT

You make my heart, my hair, my BEING
to tingle
my skin to mingle
with your soft flesh
Ohh...we mesh
so well
and I feel you swell
and it just makes it all
seem so natural,
that I cant TELL any longer,
so tell me...
are you my breeze?
when you seize my face in your lips?
Are you my wind?
On my face and behind my back?
Did you crack open the window?
Or is that y0ur passion?
River spray?
Or fiery play...by the HOTTEST dude
I've ever known

Forgive my confused look

it only took
one moment to know
For me,
you are the natural star of MY show.
I feel your breeze
your wind
your moist warm love
your soft eyes above
me filled with such love

I feel your loving arms..
and your passionate rising charms

Everything about you
powerful and true
No its not the mighty wind
and then...

I just lay there and grinned
All night with you I just want to spend

Mother Nature I dont want to offend
But honey YOU
are the force inside me now
How did you DO that?

COPYRIGHT C 2005 DUSTYBEAR
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

No comments:

Blog-O-Rator

THE GOOGLE KIOSK

)))))))))))))))))))))))) ______________________ ________________________ __________________________ ________________________________________ ================================== ================================ ======================================= ========================================= ================================== ===================================== ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))