GOOGLE SEARCH:

Google
 

Friday, June 1, 2007

BEARPIECES #1...THE DARKNESS c 2007 by Dustybear

THE PROLOGUE

"Mawnin' Ofee. It's cousin Chahles, dear."

Ofelia had answered the telephone, expecting to hear from Elke. This took her by surprise.
It had been several weeks since she had heard from her cousin down in Lewziana.

"Chahles? Lawd Hawney. How are yah?"
"I'm okay, Ofee deah...but, sad to say, we got a problem."
"Oh?"

"Mawnin' Bear. It's me...Ry."

I had answered the telephone, expecting to hear from Rose. This took me by surprise.
It had been several weeks since Ry had called me.


"Ry? Dwacious. How are yah?"
"I'm okay, Bear. Afraid though that we got a problem."
"Oh?"

I of course had no clue what this was about. Nor did I know about Ofelia's cousins call to her.
Ry would tell me of course. He had already talked to his cousin Chahles, and to his mother Ofelia.

Ofelia of course had no clue either what this was all about. Nor did she know about her son Ryan's call to me...while she and her cousin were talking.

We WOULD find out...
and both Feelie and I would come to a point of wishing we hadn't taken those calls.

OH HELL yes.

But, unfortunately, we did...and with that Feelie and I, and the rest of our friends...began another trek into wonderland. A place I personally am beginning to HATE...with a passion.

Wonderlands, to mah way of Bearthink, oughta be a place of magic and wondrous HAPPY things. NOT the dark, grim, terror-filled place we were about to find ourselves inhabiting.

SO MUCH FOR THE BROCHURE!

Drat.

HERE WE GO AGAIN...PFUI!

Yes, and so we do...and so will you, as Bear and the rest of the Redneck Mafia, descend into 'the darkness' in both Missouri and Louisiana. God help us all.

)(

'The Dustybear Chronicles - Book 9 THE DARKNESS
copyright c 2007 by Dustybear
All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Blog-O-Rator

THE GOOGLE KIOSK

)))))))))))))))))))))))) ______________________ ________________________ __________________________ ________________________________________ ================================== ================================ ======================================= ========================================= ================================== ===================================== ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))