GOOGLE SEARCH:

Google
 

Sunday, June 3, 2007

UNDERNEATH IT ALL


Underneath
your clothes
There's an endless story
There's the dude I chose
There's my territory
My story starts there
and ends wherever
he is...
and all the good things
that he might deserve
I will never reserve
from him
He's worth all the money
He is my sunny day
and in every way
he is my Honeybear
can I bear life without his love?
Shove me in the furnace
and melt me down to an ash
smash my face
race over with me wth a herd
of buffalo
so low would I be
without that boi who sets my heart free
and only he
can pilot my light
and bring me to flight
all through every night
forever more
Copyright C 2003 Dustybear
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED




No comments:

Blog-O-Rator

THE GOOGLE KIOSK

)))))))))))))))))))))))) ______________________ ________________________ __________________________ ________________________________________ ================================== ================================ ======================================= ========================================= ================================== ===================================== ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))