GOOGLE SEARCH:

Google
 

Sunday, June 3, 2007

BROKEN SILENCE

THE SILENCE...
broken by the howl

without a mate
fate
please be kind
bind me
to this boi
and let OUR joy
howl..
through the night
I fight the tears
that like rivulets of
white ingots
burns my cheeks
with their flow
Will SOMEBODY GO...
find him for me please?
Seize him
bring him
so his love can
cover
while I hover
underneath
his fiery
embrace
I can feel my heart RACE
at the thought

I just bought
this box of tissue
Issue me two more
for my tears
have hit the floor

One, two...many times
Crimes of passion
should be happening
now
How do I get it across
to this my would be mate
that our fate needs to...BE
See?
We can be free
indeed
I'M in NEED
of you
Okay, I'm through,
and I await
your word
and your heart
and YOU
I'm sooo blue
without you
HOWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!
Then let this be a HOWLING success.
Save me, too.
Enslave me, enrapture,
embrace
and race for the grand prize
I surmise.
If you were a road, I'd want to travel it
til I could find you with my eyes closed

Sensual, HOT...and hosed down
to lessen the heat...

STEAM!
Ream the Dustybear...
and I swear
I'll be none the worse for wear
Heart and soul.
You are the song I long to sing
'til I know every word
and every note
as if I wrote every line
I'm doing fine,
after a word or two
from you

That would make my day..
You came to play
and now I'd love for you to stay
close
like
my heart and soul
its cold...here,
without your fire
Come, take me higher
way up
fill my cup
and let the love that binds us
over flow
'til the river takes us, sometimes rough.
sometimes gently
to its ebb and though
I CAN make it without you
what a bum

Come...
stoke the fire
and let the waves of crimson
move us higher than we ever thought
we could
we would
we should

Knock on wood
I'd be your BEST dude
and our interlude
would be truly SOMETHING
Bring your BEST birthday suit
Whatever it is would suit me fine
sign off...
cough..
grin
I WIN
hehe..
Hope the grand prize is not you...
but US
okay, fuss at me now...

LISTEN TO THE QUIET
You can almost hear two hearts
BEAT
tah dum..,tah dum...
Strum me like a guitar...
wonder
how far...we could carry this tune

JUNE?
Soon...please.
Seize me
and LET THE MUSIC PLAY...

Hey baby, come save me.

Read me all those sweet lines like a vibe...

and ride

Just slide into my soul like
a stride into my heart...

Start...to beat out of control
and take my toll
so I can feel so alive...
Strive to be the best.
Better than the rest,
and I know you can pass this test.

Luv,
I quiver and quake to the beat your words
like symphonies play for me
into the long hours of the night...

Fight...to keep these dreams alive.
I strive to be with you
See into you...to breathe you in...
Come again...
rescue me from this abyss...

It's you I miss...kiss.

Howl.


Dustybear

COPYRIGHT C 2005

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED




No comments:

Blog-O-Rator

THE GOOGLE KIOSK

)))))))))))))))))))))))) ______________________ ________________________ __________________________ ________________________________________ ================================== ================================ ======================================= ========================================= ================================== ===================================== ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))