GOOGLE SEARCH:

Google
 

Saturday, June 2, 2007

THE PANTHER - ENCOUNTERS

Just a little something I penned.
I hope u like.

Of all the hundreds of poems, songs,
stories, etc. that I've written I
probably still find 'The Panther'
one of my personal favorites.

I don't know why. Just do.
Actually, this is part of a series
of three works that chronicle
the three phases of adolescence
relative to coming of age
and coming out.
In total, they deal with
the process of one's coming to
terms with one's sexuality...
and...
their homosexuality

To start,
PART II followed by the original.
Then the lyrics to the accompaniment...
'I love you so Insatiable'

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
THE ENCOUNTER-------
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

He circled me, warily, steathily,
his power SO obvious ... underneath
his stride.

I felt him,
and felt warmed under that
unrelenting gaze
Amazing...

The power in those awesome eyes...
and then to my surprise
he came right up next to me
while his eyes, never straying
stayed focused on mine.

Unwavering.

I felt my heart climb up into my throat.
NOTE to self:
What does he want with me?
To what purpose is he here for.
WHY?

I felt a cry, deep down inside me...
somewhere

Terror perhaps, and/or fear?
And yet...a sense of intrigue
I am sure.
Mystique, in that boi...
I could tell it was not a ploy,
but the real thing.

Like a coiled spring he continued
his incessant striding,
almost as if riding herd on me.
I can see, and FEEL his gaze.
His unstoppable look, as
I remember thinking to myself.

Then suddenly I saw him crook his neck
AS IF to beckon me.
I was fascinated as I felt myself drawn
to him...and so I went
without hesitation
for down deep inside where I usually hide,
I had already felt him drawing me up.
My cup of excitement already starting
to overflow and I know
my heart had stopped retreating.

He,
repeating his circling of me soundlessly,
with only the sound of two hearts beating
able to be heard
above the roar I could hear coming
from deep inside.

THERE was...SILENCE
except for that.

AWESOME
MYSTERIOUS
SILENCE
and,
STIRRED I was,
to a level I NEVER knew I could be
and in an odd way...
altho surrounded by this panther
of a dude
I felt more free
than I EVER had before.

I felt like a hunk of meat...
hanging, swinging, vulnerable
before a wild carnivore...
and what's more,
I was POWERLESS
to resist
his advance

Could I survive this..?
Could I escape?
Could I run FAST enuf,
FAR enuf,
to outrun him?

A chance I would have to take. YES!
MAKE A BREAK FOR IT!
AND...yet...
my feet seemed disinclined to go
My courage was refusing to flow.

OH, how did he know
it would be like this?

Suddenly, I felt his kiss on my lips
I had been so caught up in thought
I hadnt even felt
his closeness
and yet,
now
it was ALL I COULD...feel.

I felt myself REEL
under his staggering appeal
I COULD FEEL
again
how long it had been
since I had known that much emotion
The notion that I ever could had never
even crossed my mind.


Suddenly, everything is fine.
Yes...he isn't a wild animal at all
but merely a boi

JOY
the sweetest boi I have ever known.
He has shown me the way,
made my day and my life,
has taken my internal strife
and washed it all completely away

He has come to stay
and I may finally know true love again.
when, how, why????
who knows or cares...and THIS TIME,
it won't be the ludicrously
incessantly
crudely and too quickly over...
puppy stuff
of my recent but suddenly absent youth.

NO,
as long as he shares his life and love
with me

MY PANTHER
my love
sleek, lithe, full of life
and humor and fun and quirks and kinks
I thinks I want to keep him.
Keep him close.
Put my nose and my lips and my chest
up against his
and stay there
locked in his arms forever
NEVER
to part.

Be still my heart
for now.
For now,
I know the love of MY Panther
and it is the BEST love
in the whole wide world
swirled in time
boi, so fine
panther love.
Shove me in his direction
make my correction
and mark me sold and delivered

I shivered when I first saw him
and shivering I am still.,.
Will he stay? And play? Evey day?
Forever?
Oh please,boi...seize me in your grasp
and keep me held tight
for as long as there is time.
Ill climb you like a tree
and never leaf. Hehe

ADDENDUM...
Dustybear..09/08/03...
AND NOW!
The original piece..THE PANTHER #1


THE PANTHER...


))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Like A Panther your love came
sleek, powerful, overpowering
showering
me with a rampant kiss
urgent bliss
deep promise
solace
protective
love
forever walking beside my faint heart
I start to dream again
to believe the impossible
no trouble
for you
for you see

You see through
my masquerade
rip away the mask
TEAR to shreds my indiscriminate fear

dear

you are to me now
In silence you take my hand, grasp my love
between the teeth of your emotion
throwing caution
to the wind
no more do I fend
for myself
for I have YOU
and our love now
overshadows my shadows
follows my fear & strips me of it
to fit your love deep inside
& replace my empty mindless life with your sweet kiss
SO powerful in its continuation, its culmination
its emotion
the notion
that I could EVER live without it now
G O N E!

Gone, like a forlorn hope distilled into a blended vodka
warm in its consummation
gentle kickstart
to my heart

You stalk my path
take the wrath of my loneliness
& give me a loving hug
you surround me like a rug . inject me like a drug of power
you shower me with your deep passion
mashing my former life beneath the hoofs
of your sleek body

SHODDY
now
every other dude seems
and there are reams I could write about you, your love, your touch

YOU are my future, my hope my dream
SLEEK..it would seem. Strong.

I belong to you now
How
could I ever live
without you
through the years

Torture would become my
only friend
without your love, when
would I die

Immediate. Swift. Sure.
No cure for the disease
that being without my boi here
would be
Lonely dead me
forever more

I implore
you to come take my life, love, hand & heart
never to depart
andsave me from the endless searing pain
that would be my life again
without you
so blue
without you
no you
no me
for without you to adore,
THERE WOULD BE
NO MORE
no more
no more
no
more!

Like a beach without a shore
like a musical without a score
like a conflict without a war
like a shopping district without a store
without you...
THERE WOULD BE...
no point
no more
no
more!

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Something ugly this way comes
Through my fingers sliding inside
All these blessings all these burns
I'm Godless underneath your cover
Search for pleasure search for pain
In this world now i am undying
And From the flame, my nation helpless

Black black heart
Why would you offer more
Why would you make it easier on me, to satisfy
I'm on fire
Im rotting to the core
I'm eating all your kings and queens
All your sex and your diamonds

As i begin to lose my grip
On these realities your sending
Taste your mind and taste your sex
I'm naked underneath your cover
Covers lie and we will bend and borrow
With the coming sign
The tide will take the sea will rise and time will
(rape)

Black black heart
Why would you offer more
Why would you make it easier on me, to satisfy
I'm on fire
I'm rotting to the core
I'm eating all your kings and queens
All your sex and your diamonds

Black black heart
Why would you offer more
Why would you make it easier on me, to satisfy
I'm on fire
I'm rotting to the core
I'm eating all your kings and queens
All your sex and your diamonds





No comments:

Blog-O-Rator

THE GOOGLE KIOSK

)))))))))))))))))))))))) ______________________ ________________________ __________________________ ________________________________________ ================================== ================================ ======================================= ========================================= ================================== ===================================== ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))