GOOGLE SEARCH:

Google
 

Monday, July 2, 2007

HOW TO DESCRIBE THE ESSENCE OF JUST WHO YOU ARE...

Sometimes as elusive as a vapor trail
As highly charged as a third rail
As welcome as a long-awaited letter in the mail...

You are all of these.

If it please you to just smile at me,
It would, I know, set me completely free...

from all the plain, mundane, sad, bad things...
that can and do happen to the best of us...

Do I fuss too much?
Such is the way of me, I guess...
as I sit here, almost overwhelmed by the wonder
that is you...
and through the long to be spent years,
as you wipe away my tears,
shake off all the fears that would consume this one,

through the fun, joy and times we celebrate,
with you, I would never feel second-rate...
and as i stand finally at heaven's gate,

i would say
because I could say,
it was worth it all...

THAT is the essence of just who you are.

A star...to shine...always...
and forever...
more.

Essences C 2007
by Dustybear

No comments:

Blog-O-Rator

THE GOOGLE KIOSK

)))))))))))))))))))))))) ______________________ ________________________ __________________________ ________________________________________ ================================== ================================ ======================================= ========================================= ================================== ===================================== ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))